Monday, July 19, 2010

Here's to Earth

Living on Mother Earth --- An Evolution of Consciousness

BEAUTIFUL PLANET

It is time for the global realization of what we have to do, to stop the non-sense and dive into the experience of life, in our lovely planet, our mother… the Earth.

Let's keep thisEverything’s pointing to the right direction, and we humans are learning to evolve and get rid of the many vices we have acquired along the way… people are finding this out in their own ways, as the “Big-Realization” impacts our perception and performance of and in this world, and it is an individual task to turn into a being of life, peace and happiness, making this world a better place simply by existing, doing what they know they came to do to this land and season.



Whatever each of us do, it is certain that a readaptation of the way we relate to nature has to occur, we need to experience the joy of being able to exist with what our soils, rivers, plants and animals share with us; we shall consider all living beings our brothers, co-existing in a beautiful place, threatened by stupidity… no more kings of the world, instead, happy free life-forms in an oasis of life and possibility.



Let's keep thisI owe much of my life-changing insights to some very dear plants to me. It is not exactly them the ones that “pass on the information” to me, but how they allow me to see through their knowledge and experience all along their time on Earth.
I should mention here that by this I am not implying that entheogens are the only way, and that the insights I’m able to access wouldn’t have come in any other way, without the influence of an external agent, maybe I would maybe I wouldn’t, but let’s acknowledge that it is time that biased authorities let the world be, let the plants, of any given characteristics, exist, and let all living beings interact with one another with love and freedom.


Ayahuasca has opened up my soul to the infinite possibilities lying every second, everywhere; unveiling the obvious realization of the fact that you are me and I am you and we are all together, no being is left behind as we move in the endless wave of light intersections …


Peyote showed me I can change, that I am a universe of countless inter- and inner-relations and that by stopping, opening my eyes and listening, in tranquil, silent awareness, I’ll hear honesty, and welcome any insight that could point to an improvement of specific aspects of my life.



Let's keep thisMushrooms simply turned me back into just another life expression among millions, no more and no less important than the next species on Earth; realizing that the only difference is the tools we have chosen to have to explore a physical reality and what we do with them – which raises the question of what are we doing with our tools to spread the light in cool and beautiful ways.



Iboga, LSD, LSA, DMT, MDMA, THC... There is a long list of potential allies, reminders that there is much more than the human kind and ways, used responsibly and intelligently, these allies provide an extremely helpful doorway into ourselves and how we choose to live life.


The call is for everyone: the human race needs to wake up to this Universal Realization and simply co-exist with total, peaceful awareness. Psychedelics & Entheogens are great help, no doubt, but if it isn't your thing, that doesn't weaken the message... Let's keep finding others that are peacefully aware and active... Diversity is the most beautiful thing we have



Go here to take a look at the endless possibilities that nature has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment